Q: How long is each session of therapy and what are the fees?
A: Length of sessions depend on the modality and individual needs. Clients may request either 50 minute sessions or 90 minute sessions.
• Individual sessions are typically 50 minutes in length ($200)
• Couples sessions are typically 90 minutes in length ($300)
• Family sessions are typically 90 minutes in length ($300)
• Group sessions are typically1.5 - 2 hours in length ($60)
Q: What are your fees for online therapy?
A: The fees are the same as in person sessions.
• 50-minute weekly video calls ($200)
• 50-minute weekly phone calls ($200)
Q: What insurance do you accept?
A: Currently, I do not accept insurance. However, I can provide a monthly superbill for you to claim reimbursement for out-of-network services with your insurance carrier. Please call your insurance provider prior to our first appointment to ensure your out-of-network service will be reimbursed.